Monday, May 26, 2008

RUN TO THE PILLAR OF MY LIGHT ! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU !

Many of My Children are running to the Pillar of My Light .This is in fact a calling , a calling to purpose , My purpose in you for I have a great harvest to bring in and in this I shall release even greater things , miracles yes , Signs and Wonders this is true but these are meant to impart into My children to take out into the fields and reap what I have sown for the harvest is truly great My children but OH The Joy it brings onto Me to see My Children at My feet . So come one and all for I AM releasing gifts as talents ( treasures from heaven ) to be used to do greater measures for the Kingdom and to warm My Heart for TRULY , TRULY ! My Sheep Hear My VOICE ! If they so desire and it is this " DESIRE ! " I AM flooding the Earth with Even Now Says The Lord, so come ! Drink from the Fountain and SPRING OF LIFE and you shall never thirst again for anything more than Me . For I AM your covering cloud that brings both the Autumn Rains and your Shelter and I AM Your Guiding Light ( PILLAR of FIRE ) .
Many Rivers shall form and congregate until they form as One River coming together for ONE TRUE AND DIVINE PURPOSE ; To share in My LOVE and RESSURECTION LIFE . So be as one share all things together , ask and you shall receive for this is a time for Miracles and ALL Miracles come from ME .


Numbers 14:14and they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land. They have heard that You, LORD, are among these people; that You, LORD, are seen face to face and Your cloud stands above them, and You go before them in a pillar of cloud by day and in a pillar of fire by night.

Ecclesiastes 3:1[ Everything Has Its Time ] To everything there is a season,A time for every purpose under heaven
1 Peter 2:25 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer[a] of your souls.
John 10
Jesus the True Shepherd
1 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”

Matthew 13:52He said to them, "Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old."

No comments: