Sunday, January 4, 2009

COMPLETE FREEDOM ( Deliverance ) !

Watchful observation is coming upon you !

Don't you see they surround you ,

My heavenly hosts of wings and fire ,

Touching man's hearts with fear and fire *,

My born obligations to each woman , child and man ,

To open their eyes and hearts to understand !


I AM the Creator of Creation and its Vest ,

Provider , Protector and all the rest ~ ,

I AM your Lord , your God and your Sovereignty ( Choice ) ,

If you will just let me in your HEART and SET YOU FREE ?!

From ALL inhibitions ( RESTRAINTS) in all you do ,

I AM your ALL if you just allow me to ?!

Be your Savior , your Christ , not man ,

Speak to me ! And I will help you understand ,

That still small voice that points to only Me ,

Is my heart I have placed in you so you may see ,

ALL I AM My Spirit , My Power !

But the time is short now this is your hour !

Do not wait any longer but come to me !

For those that hesitate and turn away shall never see eternity ,

In My Presence where Light is Found ! ! !

But be cast into darkness and dreaded sound ,

So hasten your hearts come ! And SEE !

I AM CHRIST your Savior , your only Sanctuary . . .

Psalm 34:7

7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

in·hi·bi·tionn.
1. The act of inhibiting or the state of being inhibited.
2. Something that restrains, blocks, or suppresses.
3. Psychology Conscious or unconscious restraint of a behavioral process, a desire, or an impulse.

Psalm 36:6-8
6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.

7 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

8 They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.

No comments: