Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CHARITY " CHRIST IN US "

Chores of enchantment are as you do My will ,
For truly this is to subdue and fulfill ,
For I am the glory and the power ,
And it is My will you should be doing in the last hour ,
Not wanting , not needing for I will supply ,
For all things fall under my eye ,
So procede and procure ,
By asking and declaring , breakthrough and endure . . .

1 Peter 4:7-9 (King James Version)

7But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
9Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

1 Corinthians 13
1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

" True charity " is not done by us , but through Christ in us and only in this way may it erase a multitude of sins " in Christ alone " To God be all the glory !

No comments: