Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MY KINGDOM COME (ZION) ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN "IS" ~ THE MIND OF CHRIST ~

My shaking of the heavens and the earth is in conjunction ( balance ) with my children's hearts in the heavenlies and those yet earth bound for truly a day in my courts is where I would have all my creation come and abide with me for my word is not ( non ) sense for as My Word I am seeking those that would worship me in spirit and in truth .

So come " Abide " for truly I AM here waiting for you and this place IS " The mind of Christ " Your Zion on earth as it is in heaven .

Come NOW My Beloved and abide in me for I am your Father , Savior and friend .

Come into the reality of My kingdom I have already placed in you ; Receive and believe for I AM The Lion and The Lamb !

Are you ready for My love for truly it endures forever , COME !

Hebrews 12:23 (New Living Translation)

23 You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God himself, who is the judge over all things. You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect.

No comments: