Sunday, May 9, 2010

A WORD FROM THE FATHER

Come unto repentance My nation ! Come unto repentance !

For in this pure and simple thing you WILL find the abundance of MY kingdom that your forefathers placed you under in words of declaration !


" UNDER GOD "


 Do you see my children I AM here for you amidst the shaking of all that can be shaken but you are of me " MY CREATION " !

 So Come under me again " My Wings " as Benjamin My Beloved for you ARE dear to my heart and this is My Son " Jesus " crushed for you in true humbleness and submission to my will of love for ALL mankind .

 Come now ! For the time is short before he glorifies My name " ONCE MORE " and leaves behind My Zion for all those in My Name to behold for all eternity for I AM your YHWH (YAHWEH) and sacred heart in Jesus My Son !
   Exodus 20:1-6
 I am Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
                                                                                                           Exodus 20:1-6 (WEB)

In Leviticus, Yahweh indicates that these laws have an overarching purpose: to distinguish the nation of Israel and to highlight the unique identity of Yahweh. “For I am Yahweh your God. Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be holy; for I am holy: neither shall you defile yourselves with any kind of creeping thing that moves on the earth. For I am Yahweh who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.” Leviticus can be described as “the book of the holiness of Yahweh” whose fundamental requirement is, “You shall be holy to me.”

In Numbers, the priests are instructed to bless the nation of Israel as follows: “‘Yahweh bless you, and keep you. Yahweh make his face to shine on you, and be gracious to you. Yahweh lift up his face toward you, and give you peace.’ “So they shall put my name on the children of Israel; and I will bless them.”

In Deuteronomy, Moses reviews the terms of the covenant before Israel continues on to the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. Yahweh intends his commands to reveal his unique wisdom and identity to the other nations of the earth.[23] Moses writes,

Behold, I have taught you statutes and ordinances, even as Yahweh my God commanded me, that you should do so in the midst of the land where you go in to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples, who shall hear all these statutes, and say, ‘Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.’ For what great nation is there, that has a god so near to them, as Yahweh our God is whenever we call on him? What great nation is there, that has statutes and ordinances so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
                                                                                                                  Deuteronomy 4:5-8

  Hebrews 12:27 (Amplified Bible)

27Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken--that is, of that which has been created--in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue.
    Deuteronomy 33:12 (Amplified Bible)

12Of Benjamin he said: The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by Him; He covers him all the day long, and makes His dwelling between his shoulders.

Psalm 91:4He will cover you with His pinions,And under His wings you may seek refuge;His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

No comments: