Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY ORCHESTRATION IN YOU IS COMPLETE !

 My orchestration is complete in you in that in fact you have been crushed and fractured as a diamond brushed and honed , thoroughly ground into My existence and pleasure and I wear you as My Signet ring of power and authority in My Name .
 Therefore only and all you do is by my hand and in My Name ( JESUS ) of the strictest obedience wrapped in the gold and silver of My glory tested in the fire ( COALS) of My Testimony ( JESUS ) and Salvation of My ways , for My words are Life breathed ( received ) and exhausted "Sent Out" for you ARE My "Sent Ones" (Apostles of Truth ) and I AM your Lord , God and Savior of your ways and now "As My Word " ( WATER ) The "faucets"( FACETS) , Voice of many waters of My wisdom , knowledge and understanding resonating My Fear and Power Shall be released through "YOU" ( IN ME ) in the winds and fires of My Testimony ( Spirit of prophecy ) and covenant ( Blood ) with and to My Children of Light as " The Gem of Understanding " ( Rhema ) in The Revelation of " All I AM IN YOU " ( RUAH ) .

 For Now is My time and the " Pendulum of obedience " ( Lion Of Judah ) sweeps now " As " My 7 eyes searching to and fro , for My " Beloved ones " ( Bride ) I call My own that I find together " AS ONE " ( BODY ) in the Unity and Fear of the Lord walking and waiting upon Me " The Rock " ( FOUNDATION ) and Cornerstone " ( Grace ) of their ways abiding in my " Joy " ( Blessings ) .
   So take heart " My Heart " ( LOVE ) upon " you " ( New wine skins ) For I AM your "Gem" ( INHERITANCE ) and " reward " ( NEW WINE ) "alone" ( MENORAH ) as you "listen" ( OBEY ) to My "voice" ( STAFF ) upon and between the "wings" ( ROD ) of My Love .

                                                                                                                         SELAH

Daniel 6:17

A stone was brought and laid over the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the signet rings of his nobles, so that nothing would be changed in regard to Daniel.

Haggai 2:23

'On that day,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'I will take you, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like a signet ring, for I have chosen you,'" declares the LORD of hosts .

No comments: