Sunday, August 7, 2011

I AM STIRRING THE WATERS IN YOU THAT IS ME !

 I AM STIRRING THE WATERS IN YOU THAT IS ME !
I have come to bring Unity "8"
Will you be My Rod of Aaron ?!


My Children I have not just come to complete Myself in you for " I AM Completeness " Pure and Simple as WATER and it is this I symbolize as a Spring Rising up from the Base of it's source \8/


"The Spring of Living Water I AM "

 Such is My GREAT HOUSE of My children that delight in ME \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

 Bring them one and ALL . . . The leaders , Bishops ,Priests , Rabbis , Preachers of My Word for " I AM THE WORD " and I AM drawing My Children near to ME that I may speak a word of UNITY YES ! But more so a ONENESS I desire to see among My Children for " BEHOLD " ( ( ( I AM ONE ) ) )

 I am going to stretch you a little are you ready ?!
If The Father , the Son and The Spirit agree on all things and they DO , then it must take all three to have or create Unity ! They must be united first for Unity to exist ( The Manifold Wisdom of God ) Cool huh !


Hear oh Israel The Lord is ONE ?!?!


  Deuteronomy 6:4
4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah




1 John 5:6-11
6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. 7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth. 8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one. 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son. 10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in him: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he hath not believed in the witness that God hath borne concerning his Son. 11 And the witness is this, that God gave unto us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

No comments: