Sunday, September 18, 2011

OBEY LET ME BE THE RABBI OF YOUR WAYS IN ME !

 My countenance is upon you now as never before for it is through your obedience I bring you to higher levels in Me as Enoch(Gen 5:24) for offerings change but your obedience must always be consistant (1Samuel 15:22) for just as Moses struck the rock (Numbers 20:11-12) breaking covenant with My spoken word "truly" it is these very things that deny you all I have for you as Canaan , a land prepared ahead of you (Jeremiah 29:11) with blessings filled with the promise of the New wine(covenant) of promise and flowing with the milk and honey (Deut 6:3) of My revelation knowledge all waiting to be poured out to you my children of light .
 So remain in My rest by walking in "The Light" of My ways for the spirit of My Son abides in you as your Counselor and Guide .
 So "listen" as I speak whether it is a whisper or a shout for I AM an "All" consuming fire .

 Now represent the kingdom of My love and in balance bring words of knowledge whether to correct or guide and remember that I AM The Rabbi of your ways in Me . . .

Numbers 20:11-12


11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.
12 But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

No comments: