Thursday, October 20, 2011

ADVANCE YOUR WORSHIP TO ADVANCE IN ME !

 I desire to see an advance in your worship for Me to advance you in My spirit , for as My Word I inhabit the praises  of My people but it is in your true worship of Me that I move and dwell and you have "My being" as Samuel and David , for they knew Me "AS ONE" and it is in this oneness I desire for you to inhabit , Yeah ~ " Dwell " .
 So be as little children and as My spirit moves you " DO " , and as My spirit speaks through you " UTTER " My words , for it is then you live and move and have your being " ONE WITH ME" !
 For to "BE" My servant , My Spirit MUST "BE" allowed to move and speak and as you dance as David (follow my spirit) , "MY" Word and Psalms shall confirm every movement as notes on a book of rememberance , for you "ARE " MY Orchestra "AS"  "My spirit" is your Counselor and Guide !
  Be My Shalom for others to bear for My yoke is easy and "My Peace is LIGHT" ! ! !

 John 4:21-24


21Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither [merely] in this mountain nor [merely] in Jerusalem.
22You [Samaritans] do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend]. We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand], for [after all] salvation comes from [among] the Jews.
23A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.
24God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

No comments: