Monday, March 5, 2012

MY POWER IS MIRACULOUS ! ! !

Dunamis (Miraculous) power is unyielding for it is "My" Power , My Will ; Knowing, moving and succeeding in and through all things for I AM the "You" in you as you disappear completely into My will and Breath .

  So come ! That I may fill you , use you and become your being in every step and breath for I AM your All "in" all even now and onto forever .

 Let Me "BE" your "Voice and Heart" , The Rudder of your ways ~ ~ ~ .  

   Acts 17:28

 28For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as also certain of your own poets have said, `For we are also His offspring.' 

   mi·rac·u·lous: 1. occuring through divine or supernatural intervention .

     Jude 1:2

2 Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

  2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God did not give us a spirit of fear. He gave us a spirit of power and of love and of a good mind.

No comments: