Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CHRIST "ALIVE" in US !

 I have come that you may have life and have this abundantly, therefore as you release words of life to others I fill their wellspring with everlasting promises of life through restoration and as their wellspring fills, My joy that is their strength overwhelms their situations and proceeds to heal all within.

 So be My Wellspring of Life for others as I bear My fruit through you for you "ARE" a Living Testimony of My love I give Freely to ALL.

 John 7:37-38
Amplified Bible (AMP)

37 Now on the final and most important day of the Feast, Jesus stood, and He cried in a loud voice, If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink!

38 He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water.

 Joshua 15:19
New Life Version

19 Achsah answered, “Give me a gift. You have given me the land of the Negev. Give me wells of water also.” So Caleb gave her the wells in the high-land and in the valley.

 Joshua 15:19
Revised Standard Version

19 She said to him, “Give me a present; since you have set me in the land of the Negeb, give me also springs of water.” And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the lower springs.


No comments: