Thursday, February 28, 2013

To The Obedient I call "FRIEND" !

 You are going to move in demonstrations of my love soon in such a way they shall all know it is me. My will for you is to observe my heart in the heavenlies and display it upon the earth in volumes of my endearment and awesome power for I AM about to shake the heavens and then pour out upon the earth My manifold wisdom and glory for all to see.
  "BE" my shepherds of truth that declares light so that all that is counterfeit is also revealed and the lies of the enemy shut out from The Banquet Hall of Grace for I AM The Father of Lights and you are my servants as My Son is of Me.

Now do My will and "My" meat will sustain you now and always . . .



 John 4:34-39

34 Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work.
35 Do you not say, It is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already white for harvesting.
36 Already the reaper is getting his wages [he who does the cutting now has his reward], for he is gathering fruit (crop) unto life eternal, so that he who does the planting and he who does the reaping may rejoice together.
37 For in this the saying holds true, One sows and another reaps.
38 I sent you to reap a crop for which you have not toiled. Other men have labored and you have stepped in to reap the results of their work.
39 Now numerous Samaritans from that town believed in and trusted in Him because of what the woman said when she declared and testified, He told me everything that I ever did.


John 15:7-15

7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.

8 When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine.

9 I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [[a]continue in His love with Me].

10 If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love.

11 I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.

12 This is My commandment: that you love one another [just] as I have loved you.

13 No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends.
 
14 You are My friends "IF" you keep on doing the things which I command you to do.

15 I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]

No comments: