Monday, July 1, 2013

THANKSGIVING A KEY OF FAITH !

 Deuteronomy repeats the laws of blessing clearly in My Word,

That revolve around My spirit so as you listen My will is heard,

 So stay within the sound of My voice , abide in my courts entered by My door,

Thanksgiving opens blessings and praises I adore,

To "find" the KEYS 0----c I give you just surrender ALL !

The enemy will deceive you but I bring "clarity" to call,

Just raise the sound of your voice thanking Me each day,

For this is "FAITH in action THE KEY" that lights the way !

For if it opens My gates it has already arrived,

  So shed all your heaviness and rest in My abide,

For as you lift up My NAME heaven is open to you ,

Thanksgiving, praise and worship is all you need to do . . .

Psalm 100


A Song of Praise for the Lord’s Faithfulness to His People

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.

100 Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.



No comments: