Friday, June 6, 2014

Pentecost Unity and Oneness as never before The 7 Rivers into ONE !

The 7 rivers of The 7 mountains are about to arise, Their flow is never ceasing for in them you see My eyes, All of My 7 Spirits flowing in Unity, This "is" the vision Ezekiel did see, For now the movement of My Bride and Body shall move in this same way, A "Great" Unity and Oneness just before judgment day, You see it is all coming together just as I decreed, For My Blood was the Sacrifice opening all eyes to see, The Veil on the Gentiles has been lifted and NOW for ISRAEL comes a Truth ! Revealing who I AM without dispute ! So "WATCH" as My 7 Rivers "CONVERGE NOW" into ~ ONE ~ , For though it is finished something New has just begun, A family of people Christlike and set free \o/ Walking hand in hand in ~Perfect Harmony ~ So watch for on this day of Pentecost a "NEW RIVER" shall begin to Flow ~ ~ ~ For it ALL falls upon Infinity(June 8) and I AM This River that you KNOW ! ! ! John 7:38 38 He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water. Isaiah 43:18-21 18 “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. 20 The beast of the field will honor Me, The jackals and the ostriches, Because I give waters in the wilderness And rivers in the desert, To give drink to My people, My chosen. 21 This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoLZTjB50Q Kimberly and Alberto Rivera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qLOwfLSTM Wings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AeQ6Sq_fEI The Watchman

No comments: