Friday, February 20, 2015

PREPARE OVERCOMER " Spirit Lead Me "

  Preparation is just that My Children. " Prepare your hearts" to be with me as I have prepared a table before you in trust of your arrival in My Presence.
  Won't you come see the Table of Your Life I have pre-ordained for truly I knew you before you were in the womb and even now I AM laying down the protractor of guidance upon your life " My Very Spirit " abiding in you and He is calling you into My direction(highway of Holiness) for I know the angle(direction) and degree(footsteps)(length and power) of your pathway in Me that you will find no where else but here.
  So come to the Table of My Presence for truly your distance from Me muddies the Waters of Understanding " My Will for You" and your Design resembles Me as you were created in My image and likeness of The Father's Heart.

  Psalm 23:5
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

  Jeremiah 1:5-7

5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.

7 But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw&index=8&list=RDe cV1NHmELuA Oceans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPy0ctqMwE0&list=RDecV1NHmEL uA&index=7 Take me away



Hosea 10:12

Sow with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the LORD Until He comes to rain righteousness on you.


   

Matthew 24:42-43

"Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. "But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.


Matthew 25:1-13

"Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. "Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. "For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, read more.


Mark 13:33-37

"Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come. "It is like a man away on a journey, who upon leaving his house and putting his slaves in charge, assigning to each one his task, also commanded the doorkeeper to stay on the alert. "Therefore, be on the alert--for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning-- read more.


Luke 12:35-38


"Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. "Be like men who are waiting for their master when he returns from the wedding feast, so that they may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. "Blessed are those slaves whom the master will find on the alert when he comes; truly I say to you, that he will gird himself to serve, and have them recline at the table, and will come up and wait on them. read more.


Luke 21:36

"But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."


Romans 13:11

Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed.


1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.


Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;


1 Thessalonians 5:6
so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.


Titus 3:1

Remind them to be subject to rulers, to authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good deed,


1 Peter 4:7

The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer.


1 Peter 5:8

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.


Revelation 3:3

Verse Concepts







'So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you.


Revelation 3:20

'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQf5dD7Y9k&list=RDecV1NHmEL uA&index=27
   live with abandon

No comments: