Friday, March 13, 2015

ACCESS THE HEAVENLIES IN AN ETERNAL MANNER FOR YOU ARE ( (( ZION ALIVE )) ) !


  I have given you My Children My access to the Kingdom of ZION(Heavenlies) and the Fullness thereof but many see this as a distant place but truly My Kingdom is more than near you for "I AM THE KINGDOM" and I reside "IN YOU" ( (( ZION ALIVE )) ) and so how can two walk together unless they agree as Enoch does even now ?!

For I AM FOR YOU not against you and My Love is your Pathway to the Highway Of Holiness for I Command Love and I AM COMMANDER of You "MY ARMY".

So Come Up Higher as John and allow My Spirit to lift you up into ZION(the heavenlies) as Ezekiel for you have been born again into My Kingdom and Glory forever and ever .

" I AM " SO " YOU ARE " . . .

Genesis 5:24

24 And Enoch walked [in habitual fellowship] with God; and he was not, for God took him [home with Him].

Amos 3:3

3 Can two people walk together
    without agreeing on the direction?

Joshua 5:13-15New Living Translation (NLT)



13 When Joshua was near the town of Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with sword in hand. Joshua went up to him and demanded, “Are you friend or foe?”

14 “Neither one,” he replied. “I am the commander of the Lord’s army.”

At this, Joshua fell with his face to the ground in reverence. “I am at your command,” Joshua said. “What do you want your servant to do?”

15 The commander of the Lord’s army replied, “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And "Joshua did as he was told".


Ezekiel 11:24-25

24 And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me in the vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to the exiles. Then the vision that I had seen went up from me. 25 And I told the exiles all the things that the Lord had shown me.



John 17:22

22 I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one:


John 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom (kingship, royal power) belongs not to this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My followers would have been fighting to keep Me from being handed over to the Jews. But as it is, My kingdom is not from here (this world); [it has no such origin or source].

No comments: