Monday, June 1, 2015

Extend The Father's Love ( ( (( ! )) ) ) Let Christ Arise in You !

 Extend yourselves My Children , extend yourselves for as I love, you to must love even to the ends of the Earth.

 Give and it shall be given unto you, share in all I have blessed you with in an unending manner for My Love in you knows no boundaries and remembers no wrongs for as much as you allow My Grace in you to overcome all obstacles I then pour out My Storehouses upon you.

 So do not segregate your hearts from one another but give and not sparingly but lavishly for in this same way I shall give to you !

 Your house is "My house"  "open the doors to ALL" for in Heaven we are "ALL" one and there are no doors in My kingdom that do not welcome in Unity in Unconditional Love . . .

 So extend My Love for I AM your Kingdom and ALL is already prepared for you .


   John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


  Luke 6:38
38 Give, and [gifts] will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour [a]into [the pouch formed by] the bosom [of your robe and used as a bag]. For with the measure you deal out [with the measure you use when you confer benefits on others], it will be measured back to you.

No comments: