Thursday, January 7, 2016

THE LORD'S COMPETITION IS OUR DESIRE !

  My competition is your desire to do my will for I am ready to oblige The Father actively moving through You in Spirit and in Truth , for these "ARE" The True Worshippers on fire with The ZEAL to follow after Me in greater ways than ever before !

John 14:12-13

Praying in Jesus’ Name

12 “I assure you: The one who believes in Me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.


John 4:23-24

23 But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship Him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

No comments: