Thursday, September 28, 2017

INTIMACY THE SUBSTANCE AND KEY TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD

 Here are The Keys to The Kingdom ,Seek me first in all you do ! Not just the big things but in every matter of the heart . Now if you do this , the other keys will reveal themselves to you .


 SUBSTANCE DESCRIBES THE UNDERSTANDING AND VISION of My Spirit for I AM in and through all creation , the very "Matter" of  Eternity and it is when you step into agreement and oneness with Me alone that Heaven and Earth join AS ONE within you and we walk as one together  as Enoch .
 Your key to this door is total surrender of flesh and spirit to The King of kings and Lord of lords for I AM The Manifold Wisdom you must seek out and acquire as your only True destiny and desire .


 So buy from me The Gold and Silver that has been tested in Holy Fire for I AM reachable and attainable as you surrender ALL .


Revelation 3:18
18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold that has been heated red hot and refined by fire so that you may become truly rich; and white clothes [representing righteousness] to clothe yourself so that the shame of your nakedness will not be seen; and healing salve to put on your eyes so that you may see.


Job 22:25 (AMPC)
25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

No comments: