Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dunamis Power as you do My Will

 Dunamis Power is yours my children just speak what you need or declare what it is My Spirit is to manifest before you and it shall be for as you have overcome the world it now sits at your feet as it does for me for we are one and I walk hand in hand with you as you do my will alone .


 Let My Spirit of Holiness lead your days now for the body and Bride of Christ are coming together now in a redeeming way in that all that is being done now in this hour is for My glory and not your own .


Now watch and see as My very angels of Fire and Wind touch the Earth as they answer my beckon and call to assist you in all we do together "As One"


John 14:12 12 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, anyone who believes in Me [as Savior] will also do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these [in extent and outreach], because I am going to the Father




Revelation 6:8
A New Heaven and a New Earth
6And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life. 7The one who is victorious will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son. 8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”…




Psalm 104:3-5
Who lays the beams of the upper room of His abode in the waters [above the firmament], Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind,
Who makes winds His messengers, flames of fire His ministers.
You laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be moved forever.

No comments: