Monday, December 18, 2017

Do you see Me in your life ?

Do you see me in yourself for truly I AM there but are you allowing me to reign supreme or is there another god in my place of  worldly desires ?
For truly I am the answer to each breath and step of your life and my staircase leads to me alone for truly I AM all you will ever need and in this revelation you shall find the peace that surpasses the understanding of mortal flesh and desires .

 So make Me the gold and silver you search for and desire for truly My rewards are eternal and true without waiver or weakness .

 Come into the wings of My love for you for truly I AM all you need to find and receive so that your entire life falls into place with The Father and I for we desire for you to be one with us as we are one and My Kingdom is eternal and here for you right now just surrender all of your life to me for truly it was never yours to begin with so let Me show you The Heart and love of The Father for once you drink and eat of me your eyes will be open and your life assured with me for all eternity  ~ just come .

 I know each stepping stone you need to place your life on simply ask and you shall receive the eyes of understanding and the wisdom to walk in Me . . .

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" (John 1:1-5).


JOB 22:24-30
4 If you lay gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brook [considering them of little worth],

25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to God.
27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows.
28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways.
29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves.
30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands











No comments: