Thursday, February 15, 2018

CAREFREE HIGHWAY

 I have given you the freedom to soar up high with Me and walk upon the Highway Of Holiness without being encumbered with the past .
 So release all your burdens to me for as you surrender all is when your enlightenment begins to lift you into My Presence and you begin to walk in total freedom !
 So release all your cares to me for I care for you and I AM The Caretaker of your Soul .
 
Come away with me to the place you belong Zion for I AM your New Jerusalem and you belong to Me and a  citizen of Heaven truly it is time for you to become acquainted with the heavenly hosts for they surround you even now For as I AM eternally yours truly all of heaven belongs to you in this very same manner .


 Come see what you have been missing and welcome in the fullness of The Kingdom of God For I AM your Kingdom and Reward and your True Mansion of Delight . . .


Matthew 11:28-30 Rest for the Weary
28Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”



1 PETER 5:7 casting all your cares on him, because he cares about you.






Matthew 6:24-26
Do Not Worry
24No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. 25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?…

Revelation 21:7
7Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
Revelation 3:21 21To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.
1 John 5:4-5 4for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.








No comments: