Thursday, August 30, 2018

ZION LIVES IN YOU



Beloved I AM your Kingdom for ALL resides in me,

Therefore I AM your Being "Zion" Do You see? 


For I AM the Movement within You I speak you do,


 It is just this simple ~ Zion living and moving through you, 


I AM your innate Being ALL You need to see,


I reside in and through you The Wellspring you set free, 


I AM your true existence My Kingdom can not lie, 


Just let go of your existence and in me rely,


 Not just in steps or breathing but in each beat of your heart,


For its desire must be mine from the very start, 


I AM the key you look for and all you will ever need,


Just trust My spirits leading and let My spirit breathe, 


For I AM what you are after so realize I AM inside, 


So drink from my wellspring and Find where You abide ...         


 in·nate

Adjective: 
Inborn; natural 
Originating in the mind


  • Hebrews 12:22-25 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
John 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Romans 14:17 - For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

No comments: