Monday, April 1, 2019

LOOK UP CHILD

 My children you are far beyond where you see yourself now. 

I have made you out of the very fabric of Eternity as The angels,  yet in My image and Breath .

  There IS No God but ME . I AM your answer and your ALL ,YOUR ETERNAL Partner, helper and Blessing with Hope as your bowtie and ring of Promise.

  I have your Destiny in My very hand on  the tongue of My Spirit of Truth . Come to Me "Come up Higher where you belong my betrothed, for I shall never leave this Love we have AS ONE for Truly We ARE !

  NOW is your time That I have prepared for you even before I seperated darkness from Light and at this very moment I hold and adore the glistening of your light in my very hand. It is time for us to get reaquainted just let go, let go and you will find yourself back in My Presence with throngs of angels all around you. 


 As it was before it shall be again", "Just LET GO" !!!

 I AM HERE FOR YOU NOW AND FOREVERMORE . . .

No comments: