Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Steps of The Overcomer

 My righteousness is the architect of your day , let no man dictate your footsteps for we are one My Beloved.
 Though others may tug and attempt to coerce you, remember Eve. 
I AM with you in The Garden and MY WORD stands eternal as your Tree of Life therefore there is no other.
 Eat only from My Tree for in it lives your True Eternity for there are no counterfeits in Zion as I AM THE WORD and these are your footsteps of your Life in Me.
Take Joy in each footstep for obedience  is far greater than sacrifice for IT IS FINISHED.
 Rejoice I say My Beloved for your walk is with Me as you hear My Voice in our matrimony of intimacy. 
 Come to The Garden and spend your time on Me for  I AM your Eternal Gold and Silver ! Look not to this world for pleasure for I AM The Treasure you long for and seek to find. 
 Quench your thirst in Worship for Truly you shall find ME THERE !

        Job 22:25-30 

25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to God.

27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows.
28 You shall also decide anddecree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways.
29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves.
30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands


No comments: