Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Soul business

  I AM Infinity ,

 I was with your ancestors allowing you to Be.
 Realize your existence, your every breath, Heart beat and Soul I hold in my very Hand that is My Spirit.
 I created you, I know you.

 I AM your existence and The Truth that watches over you.
 Your Yes to this saving grace of who I AM FOR YOU IS YOUR GIFT OF SALVATION.

 Your awakening comes as you receive I AM your Source
Your Love
Your Savior
Your Provider

Life and this world can not save your soul and this is who you are !
You are eternal as I AM
YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR RETURN TO ME !
OR CHOOSE DEATH !
DEATH IS SEPARATION FROM ME YOUR PEACE and HALLELUJAH !
know this I Am the "T"rue Shepherd there is no other Elohim but Yahweh !
As I shake all truly you shall choose for I know your hearts yes and No !
 Come up higher where you belong for truly I AM The Glory, The Eternal breath and Virtue of your Life.
  NOW Come find your Virtue in ALL IAM FOR YOU . . .

No comments: