Sunday, January 10, 2021

God is on the throne

 My hand reaches farther than man can see,

My Spirit is always ahead of the enemy,

Now as Gideon used a few loyal men,

The world will witness the power of My Yes and Amen,

For those that only agree with Me,

Shall soon see me again part the sea !

A battle waged by men against Me,

Is about to witness a fall of their dynasty,

Mene mene tekel parsins,

Now the hand writing on the wall again begins,

Now the many voices of Korah(rebellion) will be silenced by the arrow from my quill,

I AM sending My Angels of fire to devour and kill.

2 kings 19:35 

Then it happened that night that the angel of the LORD went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when the rest got up early in the morning, behold, all of the 185,000 were dead.

No comments: