Thursday, June 29, 2023

Obsession of Love

 My obsession with you is not over in fact it's a new day and we are just getting started on this new journey into My Glory !

 It's time we started on your resume to me on how you should approach me . . .

 Let's start with Thanksgiving and finish up with praise for truly this will get my attention and where you will find my loving kindness and grace. 

 Now we are off to a good start and The Highway of Holiness stands before you , it's where our journey begins so now let's get you dressed and prepared . By the way you're hired !

 First I'm dressing you in My Righteousness making you bullet proof and sanctioned as My Diplomat of peace and truth where ever you travel . . . As for direction you will find my Spirit of Truth essential in every step you take , He will be the lamp to pierce through darkness and bring you straight to each stepping stone along your eliminated path . . .

Finally know you are worthy for every assignment by My blood and covenant with you .

 Your passport is stamped with my Signet ring approval of Yes and Amen.

Now take the step of Faith and Know I am with you all the way to the end ~ My Shalom is with you

No comments: