Saturday, February 23, 2008

Draw Near , answer the trumpet call My Voice < ~

Listen when I speak my children , Heed my voice , hearken onto my words ! Whether I speak through a Pastor or Prophet , a vessel of MY choosing ,Attend to My Voice , do not ignore My guidance but test the spirits and see !Does it point towards ME ?! For I AM moving your Cornerstone into place , and it is Grace you must speak to for I AM your Hope and Glory ,But I must have your unfaltering obedience when you gather in My Name Says The Lord ! Listen and obey for I have given you the guidelines to know it is Me ! And My Sheep hear My voice !Now Hearken onto My Words when I speak Say The Lord !
1 Thessalonians 4:1-2Live to Please God1 Finally, dear brothers and sisters,[a] we urge you in the name of the Lord Jesus to live in a way that pleases God, as we have taught you. You live this way already, and we encourage you to do so even more. 2 For you remember what we taught you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:19-2219 Do not stifle the Holy Spirit. 20 Do not scoff at prophecies, 21 but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good. 22 Stay away from every kind of evil
Romans 12:5-9
5 so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.
6 In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. 7 If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. 8 If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
9 Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.

No comments: