Saturday, May 31, 2008

HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE ? !

Yesterday morning the lord spoke these words to me . . .

Operations are in order now for My Glory to take hold and reside in My Churches and Hearts of those that TRULY Love ME however My children did I not say love others as yourself , so if I TRULY Reside in you then it is I you love this is true but it is the desire for The Works of My Hand that is in itself My Love that must and should Be self evident as A River of Eternal Life and Love that must be evident in you for AS My WORD I AM FAITHFUL so AS MY WORD it is MY FAITH that is to Be EVIDENT in you for things to be seen which MY TREE OF LIFE and THE FRUIT THEREOF .
Now will you BE AND LIVE AS THE EVIDENCE OF MY LOVE living in you THAT IS ME for I AM THAT I AM ! ! !

Truly
I truly reside in you the works of My hand
MY LOVE
Be Self Evident
A River of Life and Eternal Love
Evident
As My Word I AM Faithful
MY WORD
MY FAITH
Be EVIDENT
MY TREE OF LIFE AND THE FRUIT THEREOF !
BE AND LIVE AS THE EVIDENCE OF MY LOVE LIVING IN YOU !
THAT IS ME
I AM THAT I AM

Hebrews 11

By Faith We Understand

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

Deuteronomy 10:12-22

12And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you but [reverently] to fear the Lord your God, [that is] to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being,
13To keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good?
14Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord your God, the earth also, with all that is in it and on it.
15Yet the Lord had a delight in loving your fathers, and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day.
16So circumcise the foreskin of your [minds and] hearts; be no longer stubborn and hardened.
17For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, the terrible God, Who is not partial and takes no bribe.
18He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger or temporary resident and gives him food and clothing.
19Therefore love the stranger and sojourner, for you were strangers and sojourners in the land of Egypt.
20You shall [reverently] fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and by His name and presence you shall swear.
21He is your praise; He is your God, Who has done for you these great and terrible things which your eyes have seen.
22Your fathers went down to Egypt seventy persons in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as the stars of the heavens for multitude.

No comments: