Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Image of Christ in us the Overcomer

There is a shining now upon your face ,

For I have removed all disgrace \o/ ,

Your countenance resembles Me ,

For now it is a facsimile of Me they see ,

Your words come forth as faithful and true ,

For you stand in My courts dressed anew ,

For here it is in My righteousness you stand ,

In the fullness of My spirit no longer a man ,

And as you look to the left and the right ,

You view the others that have suffered through the same both through the day and through the night !

So " welcome " is the word I bestow upon thee ,

For no longer are you a part of the world for you reside within Me !

When I speak of you to the Father in love ,

It is as you were a supple Dove ,

so bear no burdens and give them all to Me /o\ ,

And I shall place them in the Forgetful Sea . . .

For I AM My Father's and so are you ,

For We are One with him as I AM One with you . . .

1 Corinthians 13:10-12

10But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).
11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.
12For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God].

No comments: