Friday, June 30, 2017

SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE

Supernatural experience is you saturated by my Presence in and through you for as Ezekiel was swept up into my presence "Behold" this IS where I desire you to be always and forever in the arms of the One that loves you is where you belong !


A Psalm of David.

23    The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2     He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
3     He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy  shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell  in the house of the Lord
    forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment