Friday, March 23, 2018

The Tree of Life lives inside you !

 The Tree of life is no game to me ,
I have placed my angel there for all to see,
His flaming Sword of My testimony,
And so it is and shall always be I am the light that sets you free,
Your guiding light to shed all fear and pain,
Just shout your Saviors name,
For I AM your sword of victory ,
Shout out the name Jesus and watch and see !


 You see this tree lives inside you ,
For The Tree of life is Me through and through ,
So let me bear this fruit called me,
"Jesus" The Fruit of your Testimony

 Genesis 3:24So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.

No comments: