Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The GOD PARTICLE

 Biometric wonderments describes the vastness of my ability to transcend time and space for I AM(eternity) is My slide rule and plumb line while understanding is interscoped through the prism I call wisdom faceted in knowledge weighed intrinsically upon truth as it bears all in an eternal manner and sphere therefore the outcome is always miraculous and in this mystery you shall find my name EL ELYON . . .

        Judges 13:16-18

16And the angel of the LORD replied, “Even if I stay, I will not eat your food. But if you prepare a burnt offering, offer it to the LORD.” For Manoah did not know that it was the angel of the LORD. 17Then Manoah said to the angel of the LORD, “What is your name, so that we may honor you when your word comes to pass?” 18“Why do you ask my name,” said the angel of the LORD, “since it is beyond comprehension?”…

Genesis 32:29

And Jacob requested, "Please tell me your name." But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed Jacob there.

Judges 13:18

"Why do you ask my name," said the angel of the LORD, "since it is beyond comprehension?"

         Treasury of Scripture

No comments: