Saturday, May 22, 2021

Pentecost "Virtue Arise"

 


 My gifts are "ALIVE" in you though some have forgotten,
They have not died with the Apostles For My Fruit can not rotten,

"My Spirit is Eternal " and Desires to renew ( (  ) ) ~ ( (  ) ),

The Day of Pentecost to "ARISE IN YOU" \!/

So raise up your hands \o/ and begin to receive !

You Shall do greater things if you just believe ,

I AM "HAS" sent you so will you stand up and go ?!

For I AM your Talent so let my freedom within you Flow ~ ~ ~

I have already placed in you ,

ALL that you need " MY FULLNESS" The Father's will TO DO !

Just as I did for ALL , My Heart laid bare  ,

Give My love to others I will meet you there !

Do NOT be that empty sounding gong,

I have called you to sing My Song ~ ~ ~

Go out My children and testify me !

The TREE OF LIFE for all to see ,

For I AM The LAMB that Abraham knew !

But your Calvary is not through ,

Fear not persecution I Will be be with you there ,

Just carry My WORD your cross to bare ,

I AM , I was and I SHALL BE !

Go my children and "Set the captive FREE" !

No comments: