Saturday, October 30, 2021

Majesty "Is" my Name

 Majesty "IS" My Name for I AM complete and completely in and through the life of your Destiny in me as I AM WITH MY CREATION ! As Forerunner I go before you breaking the fertile ground of the miraculous calling it to bear ripe fruit for you my beloved ones. As I prepared Canaan for my children I have gone before you supplying all the needs and desires of your callings and purposes in me your Zion of existance for you are seated with me in the heavenlies upon my chariot of Fire 🔥 as Elijah. Now relax and enjoy the ride of "your life" in the intimacy we have "As One" for we are in this together and my zeal will propel you into the movement of my Spirit of Truth for this IS your destiny into the miraculous majesty that I AM in you. Now come up higher taking my outstretched hand in yours for I have much to rest upon your shoulders of my love and forgiveness that will take you through to the plateau of your destiny resting you in the arms of my love the whole way through ... Joshua 15:18-20 One day Acsah(the bride) came to Othniel and urged him to ask her father for a field. When she got off her donkey, Caleb asked her, “What do you desire?” 19“Give me a blessing,” she answered. “Since you have given me land in the Negev, give me springs of water as well.” So Caleb gave her both the upper and lower springs.This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Judah according to their families.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blessings runs rich.