Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Come along side me

 My Providence is dense with provision but are you in my will or following your soul for my spirit must be your ledger and guide throughout your days if you are in me.

 I stand at the docks of provision even now awaiting for your vessel to come along side me and my ledger of logistics is full of all that is necessary to carry out my will but are you here nestled in the safety of my perfect will of spirit and truth or are you being tossed in the waves of confusion and trials of disarray wandering the seas 🌊  of man.

 Call out my name and reach out to me so I may calm the seas of your life and see I AM your pilot and helm of enlightenment to reach your Destiny in me.

 Come Now to The Calling of your life for as you remain in me alone surely you will harbor in my love as I supply all your needs until your vessel overflows with the fruit of My Kingdom coming along side you as you agree with Me . . .


Luke 5:11 And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.

No comments: