Sunday, January 22, 2023

My way not byways

 There's a situation in your life That some would call preposterous but I am about to bless you through your endurance to persevere and in these blessings you will find my Yes and Amen all along the highway of Holiness you have been steadfast to walk in setting aside the cost of friends or family to remain holy in my sight standing firmly on and in my Word leaving the counterfeit Christians and lying spirits still residing in the pews of squandered talents forsaking their callings to worship men of the cloth denying their one True God.

 You are my Holy ones postured to listen , hear and receive direction with a humble broken heart and it is you I call my True Beloved ones .

Now you shall walk in open heavens and my eyes shall be your eyes for you see with My heart.

 Goforth and conquer for you are the mighty Gideons of today and you carry the keys of the Kingdom and I have crowned you in the fullness of my 7 spirits as tongues of Virtue my Holy Fire 🔥!

No comments: