Monday, May 25, 2009

THIRST NO MORE

Short comings are not obstacles but lessons learned to the extremes you see I AM your hope and glory , for it is the weight of my kingdom that is the balance and the foundation “ yeah “ the very scales on which all things are measured as I revealed to Ezekiel and now I reveal to you in each breath of your existence in me for to turn your back on the Spring of living waters takes your breath away !
So come to the waters of hope The Father’s well ; drink me in that I “ The Word “ may rise up in you in an eternal manner and lay the foundational Truth that is me eternally faithful so that I may build my kingdom in you “ Let me come “ for I AM The Kingdom you seek ~ THIRST NO MORE ~ . . .

Ezekiel 43:9-11

9 Now let them put their harlotry and the carcasses of their kings far away from Me, and I will dwell in their midst forever. 10 “Son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the temple and its arrangement, its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its ordinances, all its forms and all its laws. Write it down in their sight, so that they may keep its whole design and all its ordinances, and perform them.

Genesis 2:7

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Jeremiah 17:13

13 O LORD, the hope of Israel,
all who forsake you will be put to shame.
Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust
because they have forsaken the LORD,
the spring of living water.

John 4:11-15 , 25-26

11 The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? 12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?” 13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” 15 The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”

Numbers 21:17-18

17 Then Israel sang this song:
"Spring up, O well!
Sing about it,
18 about the well that the princes dug,
that the nobles of the people sank—
the nobles with scepters and staffs."
Then they went from the desert to Mattanah,

No comments: