Thursday, May 14, 2009

You in Me Eternally !

My operations are in order to bring my kingdom into fruition where ever you are ; as long as this is within my perfect will and timing , for it is here ~you must be standing as my strong tower and unmovable pillar~ to experience and receive the release of the power of my will in you For Me ! So to remain in this integral peace in an active and constant manner allow my breath to reign supreme in and through you in an everlasting way ~ as my love ~ , for it is this alone in unity that builds , constructs and creates as I take back My land from the enemy of My kingdom and its' ways for I am ever expanding therefore this place is eternally yours ~ As you remain in Me ~. Therefore shake off the lies and confusion of the enemy ~by my abiding truth "you in Me " ~ . . .

No comments: