Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Father's Garden

My gatekeepers are doorstops holding the floodgates of my love open for my children of virtue in that as they enter into the Father's garden it is the will of his heart they seed and spread through the trust and fruit of salvation found in the earthened tree of righteousness namely My Son for I am revealing my heart of loving kindness by " The Vine " and as I continue to press my vineyard of grapes from those I pick you shall see the expression of my love in Grace for he is the wineskin and blood of the grapes " My New Wine " for as you become an image of righteousness it is then I nestle you in my arms and press out my openedness to you in visions of my will your obedience takes on the fragrance I am desiring to pour for my guests " The Bride and The Bridegroom " of My " Feast of Tabernacles " I call you !

John 15
The Vine and the Branches 1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

No comments: