Saturday, June 20, 2009

" THE FRUIT OF PROVISION "

" The Fruit of Provision " That bears ~ Eternal Sustainment ~ ( Father~Son~Spirit )
Tender to touch because he loves us so much, ( The Father ) It's revealing to see, For it consists of eternity, There is no depth or mind, For you are already mine, ( Jesus ) Your existance is within, I've captured your heart and released you from sin, So freedom is your eyes, (Holy Spirit- 7 eyes ) And my throne your disguise, For untouchable you have become, For you exist now in my kingdom, Do not be eager to leave, Just trust and believe, That this is more than real, For you are wearing my seal, The Blood of The Lamb, FOR I AM THE GREAT I AM, No man may enter here or see, Until Christ is risen in them completely, So take this token of my love, For I am yours my supple dove, Remain in me, And eternally you will bear fruit for all to see, My capture is my love, For you are my beloved,

No comments: