Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE FOR MY FACE IS UPON YOU EVEN NOW ! \o/

 Ostentatious orchestration is when you walk in the fullness of my will nothing missing , nothing lacking !
 It is then the wonders of my love are fully exposed and miracles begin in a manner pleasing to me , for mine is the kingdom , the power and the glory forever and all I do is eternal in those I call my own .
 So be the light at the end of the tunnel for I am coming soon and even now my day is upon you for as you discern the times you will see my glory moving even now .
 So be forthwith in doing my will for with me all things are possible and even the foolish shall be forever changed ! \o/


John 14:12-14

The Answered Prayer

12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask[c] anything in My name, I will do it.

No comments: