Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blue Moon , Believe and Receive

 To my Children that are ready , that are calling on me even now ,

I AM and shall be your breakthrough !Merely shake off all these sacred cows ,

Fast the Earth completely , leave within your vessel only me ,

So that you may walk in my fullness as one with me ,

Take on my likeness in Spirit and Truth ,

Encourage others to walk as I do ,

For I AM the Resurrection , The Power , The Way ,

And it is in The Father's lap I desire you to stay ,

Do not look to the left or the right ,

Stay focused on My face and on My light ,

For the time is not coming it is here even now ,

Merely lift your hands and praise Me , receive My Breath now ,

This is your moment do not hesitate ,

Come to your Savior before it's to late ,

Your time and intimacy with me restores and brings you through ,

All the walls of Jericho of the enemy is futile ,

For I AM The Creator of the heavens and man ,

And truly I AM your promised land ,

Seek Me , Eat Me , Drink Me in ,

So that My fullness in you can truly begin !

These are the words of Him that is Faithful and True ,

And on this blue moon I AM coming to you ,

Can you receive My Breath in this way ,

For The Father is flowing so receive all he has for you on this day ,

I said the signs show My hand ,

Be not as the kings that trespassed attempting to take My land ,

For you are My Chosen and I love you ,

So receive all on this day I AM bestowing on you ,

My signet , My Calling , My name on your chest ,

This and much more , will you pass this test ?!

For truly My messengers you must receive ,

For they come in My name and it is My promise you must believe ,

So take all of The Father I AM giving to you ,

For these words are Faithful and these words are True .

   John 14:9-11

9Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father?

10Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the ([a]His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power).

11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father's name convince you.]

No comments: