Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A VISION OF THE SEVEN LAMPSTANDS INTO SEVEN RIVERS ! \o/

In a vision I saw Jesus standing in the center of the 7 lampstands and they turned into 7 wells and then slowly into 7 beautiful fountains rising up until they turned into 7 rivers flowing upward mixing together over his head and heading in all directions outward and then I heard this word for your discernment . . .

Seven rivers , seven fountains , seven wells do you see ?

Flowing , flowing , flowing around Me ,

These are my spirit about to pour forth ,

I AM within you rising up going forth ,

The children are calling and as I have heard their call ,

None shall be left thirsty no not one at all ,

For My grace is a flood and it is coming your way ,

Pressed down shaken together yes ! But now overflowing all that are in my way ,

The ravage of sin has already been cleaned ,

Now all that is left is for my name to be seen ,

Not by one but by all !

For soon I shall finish this call ,For when to ALL My name has been made known ,

I shall remove my very breath and spirit bringing my true sheep home ,

For many will say that they know ME ,

Yet have not been in My courts and all from a lack of fear and humility !

For falsehoods abound as a counterfeit ,

But for those in deceit ! Upon My throne they shall not sit ,
For truly My Sheep know and hear my voice !

But I am coming for the ones that have made me alone their choice ,

So listen and watch for soon you shall see ,

A cascade of My Spirit for the one and only Bride to be ! ! ! ! ! ! !


  Revelation 1:13-20

13And in the midst of the lampstands [One] like a Son of Man, clothed with a robe which reached to His feet and with a girdle of gold about His breast.

14His head and His hair were white like white wool, [as white] as snow, and His eyes [flashed] like a flame of fire.
15His feet glowed like burnished (bright) bronze as it is refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters.

16In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth there came forth a sharp two-edged sword, and His face was like the sun shining in full power at midday.
17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if dead. But He laid His right hand on me and said, Do not be afraid! I am the First and the Last,
18And the Ever-living One [I am living in the eternity of the eternities]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore; and I possess the keys of death and Hades (the realm of the dead).
19Write therefore the things you see, what they are [and signify] and what is to take place hereafter.
20As to the hidden meaning (the mystery) of the seven stars which you saw on My right hand and the seven lampstands of gold: the seven stars are the seven angels (messengers) of the seven assemblies (churches) and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

  Joel 2:28-30


28And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
29Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.

30And I will show signs and wonders in the heavens, and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.

No comments: