Friday, January 1, 2010

A WORD IN THIS NEW YEAR FOR THE OBEDIENT , THE OVERCOMER !

  My countenance is upon you , my heart is in you , my way " My very mindset " is yours now .

 Start out this new year in strict obedience and fear , these are the doors to my perfect will and blessings for you are not a child anymore and you are not under the law for you carry my breath " The Testimony of Jesus my Son " .


 Do not be distracted by what you see , hear or even experience around you in this new year for I am moving swiftly and the Earth and its inhabitants groan and are shaped under my Hand but be as Job and persevere for I am coming in a cloud of glory and you shall experience yeah be surrounded by my might but do not fear for as I am with you it is the others that deny me and my presence that shall have my fear upon them yet even this they will not understand for they have forsaken My Son .


 Take my words only to those I have chosen to hear them for as Balaam I shall send an Angel to block any words that would go astray .


 Be forthwith in this and do not hesitate in your obedience for I am with you in all you do in My name and it is paramount that My will in you is accomplished and sown for I am connecting My Prophets and Apostles as a circle around My WILL for as my word " The angel of the Lord surrounds those that fear him and delivers all in MY WAY " !


 Be persistent and insist the stubborn shepherds to be obedient for their life hangs in the balance for as Moses My Angel shall not forgive them !

 Tell them ! " Remember Babel ! Remember Sodom ! And to Remember the hand with writing on the Wall ! ! !


For this is more than a warning but immediate judgment for those that carry My Message yet spit in my face as Miriam !


 Warn them once and leave the rest to me for their day shall come swiftly and not in the night but for ALL to see !


 Trouble ! Trouble in the Valley of Decision for those that act as Miriam , Ananias and Sapphira.


Be persistent and insist My WILL be done for you carry My name and My WILL ! ! !



  John 14:23, 31
23Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.

31But [Satan is coming and] I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know (be convinced) that I love the Father and that I do only what the Father has instructed Me to do. [I act in full agreement with His orders.] Rise, let us go away from here.

No comments: