Saturday, August 28, 2010

AMERICA - CONTINENTAL DIVIDE - CONTINENTAL DECISION 10-10-10

 There are some substantial changes coming to America, an explosion of land causing great division such as the Cumberland Gap so that no man may easily pass and the construction of bridges in this area will be futile!
 This is not to cause division but to bring unity and awareness that I mean business with America to repent and follow me wholeheartedly - a new "Continental Divide" - for not even a river will make this passable and no bridge span its width or girth.
 Now in this shaking miracles shall occur bringing my chosen ones together as one for I shall not despise the day of small beginnings for miracles shall increase and now literally my children "shall speak to a mountain and it shall move" so to the obedient the supernatural shall become as common as the day for I shall not turn My back on them "No" on the contrary they shall be sought after for their words of knowledge wrapped in my wisdom and understanding yet they shall only speak My words and even in this still many shall fall away and doubt for I am an all consuming fire, therefore strange fire shall have no part of Me.
 Now again in all this shaking America shall discover not only their true friends but also those that would plot their demise for in your weakness I shall reveal many things and your true colors shall also be revealed.
 So choose life My children for I am your Savior Anointed for your salvation and now My children shall do My Will as never before.

                             Selah   "This word is sealed "    8-11-10; 4:44 am


    Isaiah 49:11
I will turn all my mountains into roads,
and my highways will be raised up.
(This word was shared with me by my friend who received it and I am lead to post it for your discernment).....

No comments: