Wednesday, August 25, 2010

" MY CHILDREN " STEP ACROSS THE THRESHOLD , ENTER IN !

 My children why do you feel forlorn and forgotten for it is I that stand at the door and knock yet your breakthrough awaits you even now for as you break this threshold truly I await your entrance into my courts of praise with the sound of your key " Thanksgiving " for it is here our relationship must start for this truly is perfect obedience .

 Now Come ! That I might bear great fruit through you as My Rod of Aaron and place My Scepter of authority in your hand that is " My Heart " and as you walk in "My Desire" I call Zeal you shall overcome !

 Now Come ! For I await not just the sound of your key but the wind of your breath upon My face for as you cross this threshold my face turns towards you as My countenance blesses your face and I dress you in My Shalom .

 Peace be to you as you enter in " Now Come " !


Revelation 3:20-22 (Amplified Bible)


20Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
21He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.
22He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).


Numbers 6:18


18 Then the Nazirite shall shave his consecrated head at the door of the tabernacle of meeting, and shall take the hair from his consecrated head and put it on the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace offering.


Numbers 6:22-27


The Priestly Blessing


22 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 23 “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, ‘This is the way you shall bless the children of Israel. Say to them:


24 “The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,

And give you peace.”’


27 “So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”

No comments: