Monday, October 25, 2010

I AM CALLING YOU TO THE ONES CRYING OUT TO ME !

 I am calling you to the ones crying out for me to come and save them in their final hours of hope deferred for the enemy of their minds would lie to them about the truth of my grace and I am their hope restored in you and through you as you lay hands upon the sick , as you touch and anoint and as you speak life over them and place my truth in their spirit to revive and restore for as Elisha lay upon the boy your faith in me shall lift the dead , heal the sick and free those in mental chains of the heart .

 2 Kings 4:28-37
28Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? Did I not say, Do not deceive me?
29Then he said to Gehazi, Gird up your loins and take my staff in your hand and go lay my staff on the face of the child. If you meet any man, do not salute him. If he salutes you, do not answer him.
30The mother of the child said, As the Lord lives and as my soul lives, I will not leave you. And he arose and followed her.
31Gehazi passed on before them and laid the staff on the child's face, but the boy neither spoke nor heard. So he went back to meet Elisha and said to him, The child has not awakened.
32When Elisha arrived in the house, the child was dead and laid upon his bed.
33So he went in, shut the door on the two of them, and prayed to the Lord.
34He went up and lay on the child, put his mouth on his mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hands on his hands. And as he stretched himself on him and embraced him, the child's flesh became warm.
35Then he returned and walked in the house to and fro and went up again and stretched himself upon him. And the child sneezed seven times, and then opened his eyes.
36Then [Elisha] called Gehazi and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she came, he said, Take up your son.
37She came and fell at his feet, bowing herself to the ground. Then she took up her son and went out.


 Isaiah 14:3
3When the Lord has given you rest from your sorrow and pain and from your trouble and unrest and from the hard service with which you were made to serve,


 Isaiah 41:13
13For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!

No comments: