Friday, October 15, 2010

MY LOVE IS POWER THAT (( REMAINS )) TO BE SEEN

  My love is power that ((remains)) to be seen ,
The ROAR of The Lion for My Kingdom shines and gleems ,
No obstacle is too great for me ,
For I AM The ONE and I AM The 3 ,
Too many walk in disbelief ,
But soon this shall bring them immense grief ,
For I AM Roaring even now ,
And I have stepped out of the church with my judgment to plow ,
Preparing the fields for what is about to be ,
A pouring out of my spirit upon all humanity ,
And in this shaking you shall hear me "ROAR" !
For I have just opened a door ,
A door of the balance of My Kingdom Come ,
And now I shall arise in many to release My Kingdom ,
So know this word is faithful and true ,
For I AM about to "ROAR" over all of you ! ! !

   John 16:8

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:

No comments: